I am devastated, angry, incredibly sad. Emir is not coming home. He's been a part of my life/our lives for so long. I have loved him for so long, I have dreamt of his homecoming for so long. I'm so thankful for the time we had with him in May (and pray it won't be the last!). Our second agency is closing it's doors (in great part due to UNICEF-such a Godless organization), and with that, our chance to finish our adoption if Kyrgyzstan were to say yes. Emir is such a part of me and will always remain a part of me. Now I have to figure out how to be his mom from a half world away. Oh I wish he could understand, I wish I could understand.
Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to his purpose." I am so thankful God showed us he would spend eternity with us just a few weeks ago. Oh how he would have loved Sam. Now I just need to be thankful that we have wonderful people in Kyrgyzstan who will keep an eye on him.
A mourning process that cannot be understood except by those who have experienced it. For the good of those who love Him. He does, we do and now we just trust and believe.
5 comments:
I don't understand either...Father is gathering every single tear and they are precious to Him. I'm sorry this has happened. The amazing thing with God is that anything can change in an instant...that's what I'm gonna pray for you all. Love and hugs to you!
Carrie and Bob, I cannot wrap my head around this. I can't stop praying for a miracle. Keep clinging to Jesus. <3
Hugs. I do not understand. We live in a horribly fallen world. Praying for Jesus to show light in this terrible darkness.
I am so very, very sorry. My heart is breaking for you and all the other waiting families and children.
My heart breaks for yours and his. I am praying for you dear sister. There are no words. xo
Post a Comment