36 years ago as our wedding day approached, in a million years I wouldn’t have guessed this is where God would take me. As a matter of fact, God mattered little to me then.
It is my absolute joy and honor to be the mother of so many. It is a complete miracle what God has done in my life, that he would entrust ME/us with so many of his children. Though I’ve made many mistakes (and still do), I’m so honored and a bit dismayed at the love my children have for me. I feel so undeserving of their love and honor and ill-equipped even to this day, but it is with clear conscience that I say I’ve done my very best, that my heart has always been in the right place towards my children. For some of my children I have never and may never live up to their expectations or be loved back the way I wish, but it doesn’t change the love I have for them. My heart breaks that they were dealt such difficult beginnings and haven’t figured out how to escape. Each and everyone of my children has had their lives turned upside down in one way or another. I can’t think of too many challenges this family hasn’t faced, but God walks us through. I’m honored to be your mother, my incredibly awesome DOZEN who I will keep loving forever. Just believe I’ve done my best and love you more than life itself! Mom
And thank YOU, for the gift of my awesome and precious 10 grandchildren....excited to meet #11!!

And thank YOU, for the gift of my awesome and precious 10 grandchildren....excited to meet #11!!

No comments:
Post a Comment